Monday, 22 December 2008
A Bit of Yambol Culture
This is one of many sculptures seen in Yambol town centre. all have an appeal and something to say in the art world. They are there to be seen not touched although you do get little children playing around them. These works of art just add to the character of Yambol environment and are appreciated by Yambol people by the respect and care they give to them.
- ► 2013 (24)
- ► 2012 (34)
- ► 2010 (328)
- ► 2009 (275)
- Eating and Drinking Outside a Yambol Street Cafe o...
- Yambol's Polytechnic
- Yambol's Coach Booking Office
- Yambol's Main Post Office
- One of Many Casinos in Yambol
- Yambol Christmas Lights Display
- Yambol Garden Set For Winter
- Yambol's Theatre - A Closer View
- St Nikolai's Church - A view from the North
- A Bit of Yambol Culture
- Tables and Chairs Still Out in Yambol
- Still Leaves on Trees in December in Yambol
- Yambol's Giant Administration Building Nearly Comp...
- New Yambol Shopping Complex
- A Yambol Back Street View
- Yambol Hospital Complex
- Burnt Out Car In The Back Streets of Yambol
- A Yambol Obraztsov Dom - Model Home
- Yambol Lada Estate Police Car
- Hearse Parked Outside Yambol Hospital
- Yambol Fruit Tree in December
- Typical Yambol Stray Dog
- Remembering the Dead on Yambol Doors
- A Yambol 'Nursery' School Playground?
- Operation Lada in Yambol
- Upper Bazaar Area at 5:00 in the Evening
- A Goods Train in Yambol
- Yambol Bread Factory
- English and Berbartov Football Shirts in Yambol
- The Earth Moving Trees of Yambol
- Additional Tables and Chairs in a Yambol Park Area...
- ▼ December (31)
My Photo Blog Roll Of Honour
The region of Sofia attracts 45% of all investments in Bulgaria - Business: *The region of Sofia attracts 45% of all investments in Bulgaria* The region of Sofia attracts 45% of all investments in Bulgaria, including ones ...7 months ago