Tuesday, 9 December 2008
Remembering the Dead on Yambol Doors
A memory of the dead is always present in Yambol. Many doors are a memorial to those who have past away. At 40 days after death and every anniversary thereon - These memorials are refreshed and sometimes decorated with flowers on such occasions. A reminder in December that most old people in Bulgaria pass away in the cold winter months.
- ► 2013 (24)
- ► 2012 (34)
- ► 2010 (328)
- ► 2009 (275)
- Eating and Drinking Outside a Yambol Street Cafe o...
- Yambol's Polytechnic
- Yambol's Coach Booking Office
- Yambol's Main Post Office
- One of Many Casinos in Yambol
- Yambol Christmas Lights Display
- Yambol Garden Set For Winter
- Yambol's Theatre - A Closer View
- St Nikolai's Church - A view from the North
- A Bit of Yambol Culture
- Tables and Chairs Still Out in Yambol
- Still Leaves on Trees in December in Yambol
- Yambol's Giant Administration Building Nearly Comp...
- New Yambol Shopping Complex
- A Yambol Back Street View
- Yambol Hospital Complex
- Burnt Out Car In The Back Streets of Yambol
- A Yambol Obraztsov Dom - Model Home
- Yambol Lada Estate Police Car
- Hearse Parked Outside Yambol Hospital
- Yambol Fruit Tree in December
- Typical Yambol Stray Dog
- Remembering the Dead on Yambol Doors
- A Yambol 'Nursery' School Playground?
- Operation Lada in Yambol
- Upper Bazaar Area at 5:00 in the Evening
- A Goods Train in Yambol
- Yambol Bread Factory
- English and Berbartov Football Shirts in Yambol
- The Earth Moving Trees of Yambol
- Additional Tables and Chairs in a Yambol Park Area...
- ▼ December (31)
My Photo Blog Roll Of Honour
The region of Sofia attracts 45% of all investments in Bulgaria - Business: *The region of Sofia attracts 45% of all investments in Bulgaria* The region of Sofia attracts 45% of all investments in Bulgaria, including ones ...7 months ago