Wednesday, 10 December 2008
Typical Yambol Stray Dog
Dogs in Yambol are all over the place, both as loners and in packs. Today I saw a loner, they are sorry looking animals but never go hungry as there are many rubbish bins about for them to scavenge before the gypsies get there. If you approach the dog they shy away as most Bulgarians just kick them away. If they are in packs they have a bit more courage with humans and shouldn't really be approached. This particular dog won't last long as it is in a heavy traffic area and will get run over soon. This unfortunately is how it is here.
- ► 2013 (24)
- ► 2012 (34)
- ► 2010 (328)
- ► 2009 (275)
- Eating and Drinking Outside a Yambol Street Cafe o...
- Yambol's Polytechnic
- Yambol's Coach Booking Office
- Yambol's Main Post Office
- One of Many Casinos in Yambol
- Yambol Christmas Lights Display
- Yambol Garden Set For Winter
- Yambol's Theatre - A Closer View
- St Nikolai's Church - A view from the North
- A Bit of Yambol Culture
- Tables and Chairs Still Out in Yambol
- Still Leaves on Trees in December in Yambol
- Yambol's Giant Administration Building Nearly Comp...
- New Yambol Shopping Complex
- A Yambol Back Street View
- Yambol Hospital Complex
- Burnt Out Car In The Back Streets of Yambol
- A Yambol Obraztsov Dom - Model Home
- Yambol Lada Estate Police Car
- Hearse Parked Outside Yambol Hospital
- Yambol Fruit Tree in December
- Typical Yambol Stray Dog
- Remembering the Dead on Yambol Doors
- A Yambol 'Nursery' School Playground?
- Operation Lada in Yambol
- Upper Bazaar Area at 5:00 in the Evening
- A Goods Train in Yambol
- Yambol Bread Factory
- English and Berbartov Football Shirts in Yambol
- The Earth Moving Trees of Yambol
- Additional Tables and Chairs in a Yambol Park Area...
- ▼ December (31)
My Photo Blog Roll Of Honour
The region of Sofia attracts 45% of all investments in Bulgaria - Business: *The region of Sofia attracts 45% of all investments in Bulgaria* The region of Sofia attracts 45% of all investments in Bulgaria, including ones ...7 months ago