Tuesday, 13 January 2009
A Lada Police Car - Is it Road Worthy?
It was late afternoon as I caught sight of a Lada police car passing me, so I managed to get a photograph of the vehicle. It was gone in a flash and I didn't really get a good look at it until I got home this evening. It makes me wonder if these cars get through their road test each year. The car must be about 20 years old, but it obviously won't be used in car chases - very rare in Yambol anyway - but just for carrying around road signs, cones and other bulk equipment in the back. I feel that the days of sights like this are numbered now.
- ► 2013 (24)
- ► 2012 (34)
- ► 2010 (328)
- Four Typical But Different Types of Yambol Homes
- A Reflective Sunset in Yambol
- A Yambol Factory Security Dog
- Outside The Dentist's Surgery
- A Cute Yambol Bicycle
- Public Cigarette Video Advertising in Yambol Super...
- St Nikolai's Church - The Interior
- Extended Rain Guttering - A Yambol Fashion
- Really Cold Out In Yambol This Morning
- Yambol's Gypsy Street Cleaners
- Waiting To Be A Bank
- Lada Shop
- Brand New Road Signs In Yambol
- Women In War - A Reminder
- A Road Worthy Trabant in Yambol City
- Iced Up Carpets Out To Dry
- New Main Sewerage For Borovets
- How Far Are Other Towns From Yambol?
- A Lada Police Car - Is it Road Worthy?
- Yambol's Borovets Restaurant/Hotel
- The Greek Goddess Diana in Yambol's Town Park
- Yambol's New Heart Clinic
- Frostbitten Stray Dog in Yambol
- Yambol's Roman Catholic Church
- St Nikolai's Church Dome Mural
- Gritting the Snow
- Snow in Yambol
- Car Art on Yambol Apartment Walls
- Another Day, Another Casino In Yambol
- A Quaint Yambol Bargain Basement Shop
- Yambol's Popular Town Centre Primary School
- ▼ January (31)
My Photo Blog Roll Of Honour
The region of Sofia attracts 45% of all investments in Bulgaria - Business: *The region of Sofia attracts 45% of all investments in Bulgaria* The region of Sofia attracts 45% of all investments in Bulgaria, including ones ...6 months ago