Tuesday 13 January 2009

A Lada Police Car - Is it Road Worthy?

A Lada Police Car - Is it Road Worthy?It was late afternoon as I caught sight of a Lada police car passing me, so I managed to get a photograph of the vehicle. It was gone in a flash and I didn't really get a good look at it until I got home this evening. It makes me wonder if these cars get through their road test each year. The car must be about 20 years old, but it obviously won't be used in car chases - very rare in Yambol anyway - but just for carrying around road signs, cones and other bulk equipment in the back. I feel that the days of sights like this are numbered now.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry Bro. This is not a Lada. This is Izh 27151. It was based on an Izhevsk-modified Moskvitch 412.

    http://www.zsm.110mb.com/Other/Iz/index.htm

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive