Monday, 13 July 2009
Sweetcorn For Sale In Yambol City Centre
There is nothing like the taste of freshly cooked locally produced sweetcorn. This is a sure sign of summer in full swing Yambol as the sellers are out in force. They are very popular and good to see children being bought some to eat as a snack rather than the fast food crap they are being forced to eat in other non Bulgarian food places. However, this freedom to sell simple good food on the streets might be stopped in the future as EU directives are being processed right now on health and safety. This make me mad to think they can do this yet let crap fast food through!
- ► 2013 (24)
- ► 2012 (34)
- ► 2010 (328)
- A Yambol Tree Covered Car Park
- A Filled Hole In The Road In Yambol
- Glassed Apartment Stairway In Yambol
- One Vine For Five Familes
- A Yambol Waste Bin Full To The Brim
- An Old People Carrier In Yambol
- Fuel Prices In Yambol Right Now
- A Lovely Iron Stairway To A Yambol Shop
- A Typical Bench For Yambol Apartment Residents
- Another Classic Trabant With Roofrack In Yambol
- The Tall And The Short In Yambol
- Yambol Gypsy Mudslingers Early To Work After A Nig...
- A Dangling Carp Outside A Yambol Fishmonger's Shop...
- Yambol Shop Workers, Working
- Yambol Homes Cleared For More Development
- Yambol's Army Cadet Training Recruitment Offcie
- Bad Parking Habits In Yambol - Even Wheelbarrows
- An Attractive Yambol Iron Window Grate
- Sweetcorn For Sale In Yambol City Centre
- Yambol Electrical White Goods Stores Selling Buggi...
- An Old Yellow Lada Taxi In Yambol City Centre
- Seedling Nursery By Yambol's River Tundzha
- Anitque Tractors On Yambol's Tundzha Riverbank
- Yambol City From A Distance
- Boyko Borisov's GERB Party WIns Bulgarian Election...
- Yambol's Hospital Toilet - Funds Needed Obviously
- Old Abandonded Car On Yambol Wasteground
- Yambol's Tundzha River After Heavy Rainfall
- A Yambol Factory Guard Dog
- Telegraph Pole Abandoned On A Yambol Footpath
- Yambol's Theatre - New View, New Finds
- ▼ July (31)
My Photo Blog Roll Of Honour
The region of Sofia attracts 45% of all investments in Bulgaria - Business: *The region of Sofia attracts 45% of all investments in Bulgaria* The region of Sofia attracts 45% of all investments in Bulgaria, including ones ...8 months ago