Tuesday, 21 July 2009
The Tall And The Short In Yambol
A contrast in the height of Yambol residents homes from a small bungalow to a high-rise apartment block. The contrast is quite dramatic and there are many examples of this around the city. Many Bulgarian prefer the apartments due to being very economical during the cold winter months and not needed much repair. Practicalities rule again in Bulgaria.
- ► 2013 (24)
- ► 2012 (34)
- ► 2010 (328)
- A Yambol Tree Covered Car Park
- A Filled Hole In The Road In Yambol
- Glassed Apartment Stairway In Yambol
- One Vine For Five Familes
- A Yambol Waste Bin Full To The Brim
- An Old People Carrier In Yambol
- Fuel Prices In Yambol Right Now
- A Lovely Iron Stairway To A Yambol Shop
- A Typical Bench For Yambol Apartment Residents
- Another Classic Trabant With Roofrack In Yambol
- The Tall And The Short In Yambol
- Yambol Gypsy Mudslingers Early To Work After A Nig...
- A Dangling Carp Outside A Yambol Fishmonger's Shop...
- Yambol Shop Workers, Working
- Yambol Homes Cleared For More Development
- Yambol's Army Cadet Training Recruitment Offcie
- Bad Parking Habits In Yambol - Even Wheelbarrows
- An Attractive Yambol Iron Window Grate
- Sweetcorn For Sale In Yambol City Centre
- Yambol Electrical White Goods Stores Selling Buggi...
- An Old Yellow Lada Taxi In Yambol City Centre
- Seedling Nursery By Yambol's River Tundzha
- Anitque Tractors On Yambol's Tundzha Riverbank
- Yambol City From A Distance
- Boyko Borisov's GERB Party WIns Bulgarian Election...
- Yambol's Hospital Toilet - Funds Needed Obviously
- Old Abandonded Car On Yambol Wasteground
- Yambol's Tundzha River After Heavy Rainfall
- A Yambol Factory Guard Dog
- Telegraph Pole Abandoned On A Yambol Footpath
- Yambol's Theatre - New View, New Finds
- ▼ July (31)
My Photo Blog Roll Of Honour
The region of Sofia attracts 45% of all investments in Bulgaria - Business: *The region of Sofia attracts 45% of all investments in Bulgaria* The region of Sofia attracts 45% of all investments in Bulgaria, including ones ...4 months ago