Friday, 3 July 2009
A Yambol Factory Guard Dog
Driving past a factory on the outskirts of Yambol I came across a guard dog whose home is under the security guard’s hut. A tray of water and no doubt a daily round of bread in the morning and evening is the dog’s diet. Barking is the job and this dog does it well as I approached.
- ► 2013 (24)
- ► 2012 (34)
- ► 2010 (328)
- A Yambol Tree Covered Car Park
- A Filled Hole In The Road In Yambol
- Glassed Apartment Stairway In Yambol
- One Vine For Five Familes
- A Yambol Waste Bin Full To The Brim
- An Old People Carrier In Yambol
- Fuel Prices In Yambol Right Now
- A Lovely Iron Stairway To A Yambol Shop
- A Typical Bench For Yambol Apartment Residents
- Another Classic Trabant With Roofrack In Yambol
- The Tall And The Short In Yambol
- Yambol Gypsy Mudslingers Early To Work After A Nig...
- A Dangling Carp Outside A Yambol Fishmonger's Shop...
- Yambol Shop Workers, Working
- Yambol Homes Cleared For More Development
- Yambol's Army Cadet Training Recruitment Offcie
- Bad Parking Habits In Yambol - Even Wheelbarrows
- An Attractive Yambol Iron Window Grate
- Sweetcorn For Sale In Yambol City Centre
- Yambol Electrical White Goods Stores Selling Buggi...
- An Old Yellow Lada Taxi In Yambol City Centre
- Seedling Nursery By Yambol's River Tundzha
- Anitque Tractors On Yambol's Tundzha Riverbank
- Yambol City From A Distance
- Boyko Borisov's GERB Party WIns Bulgarian Election...
- Yambol's Hospital Toilet - Funds Needed Obviously
- Old Abandonded Car On Yambol Wasteground
- Yambol's Tundzha River After Heavy Rainfall
- A Yambol Factory Guard Dog
- Telegraph Pole Abandoned On A Yambol Footpath
- Yambol's Theatre - New View, New Finds
- ▼ July (31)
My Photo Blog Roll Of Honour
The region of Sofia attracts 45% of all investments in Bulgaria - Business: *The region of Sofia attracts 45% of all investments in Bulgaria* The region of Sofia attracts 45% of all investments in Bulgaria, including ones ...5 months ago