Monday, 24 August 2009
Another Yambol Street Another Planted Tree
Another Yambol street another tree planted, locals they certainly know about conservations. There are more trees being planted than being cut down here. This one has added protection with supports that surround the sapling. Let’s hope that it survives and provides more shade, more fuel for the winter wood-burners and probably food, depending on what variety it is.
- ► 2013 (24)
- ► 2012 (34)
- ► 2010 (328)
- Public Peaches Untouched In Yambol
- A Classic Bicycle In Yambol
- Another Yambol Street Another Planted Tree
- A Brick Wall Built On A Yambol Street - Why?
- Old Yambol Log Truck Newly Painted
- A Lada Boot Full Of Yambol Homegrown Vegetables
- Galia And Her Niece Working In a Yambol Hardware S...
- A Set Of Yambol Rustic Railings
- Posters In Every Nook And Cranny In Yambol
- A Message On A Yambol Apartment Block
- A Yambol Tree With Lovely Coloured Bark
- A New Gas Metering System In Yambol City Centre
- A Long Vertical Glass Framed Window In Yambol City...
- A Classic Yambol Town House Front Door
- One Of Yambol's Wedding Shops
- New Posters Appear On Yambol's Streets
- A Yambol Veterinary Clinic
- An Old Wooden Door To A Yambol Town House
- A Riverside view Of Yambol's Diana Hotel Sign
- Yambol Walkway Dark With Tree Shade
- An Ex-Yambol Shop - Now a Space!
- A Plumbing Warehouse On The Outskirts Of Yambol
- A Yambol Urban Shepherd
- Yambol's Wood Stocks Supplier
- A Yambol DIY Garden
- Bulgarian Workers Rolling In Yambol's Yazaki
- ▼ August (26)
My Photo Blog Roll Of Honour
The region of Sofia attracts 45% of all investments in Bulgaria - Business: *The region of Sofia attracts 45% of all investments in Bulgaria* The region of Sofia attracts 45% of all investments in Bulgaria, including ones ...8 months ago