Monday, 17 August 2009
A Message On A Yambol Apartment Block
I am not too sure what this sign is on the side of a Yambol apartment block heading south. It has a kind of 3D effect and is a bit different another sign that was a traffic warning sign. Much better than a plain rendered wall I think. Whatever it means it is quite dated by the look of it so it may not be an advertisement but another communist time message.
- ► 2013 (24)
- ► 2012 (34)
- ► 2010 (328)
- Public Peaches Untouched In Yambol
- A Classic Bicycle In Yambol
- Another Yambol Street Another Planted Tree
- A Brick Wall Built On A Yambol Street - Why?
- Old Yambol Log Truck Newly Painted
- A Lada Boot Full Of Yambol Homegrown Vegetables
- Galia And Her Niece Working In a Yambol Hardware S...
- A Set Of Yambol Rustic Railings
- Posters In Every Nook And Cranny In Yambol
- A Message On A Yambol Apartment Block
- A Yambol Tree With Lovely Coloured Bark
- A New Gas Metering System In Yambol City Centre
- A Long Vertical Glass Framed Window In Yambol City...
- A Classic Yambol Town House Front Door
- One Of Yambol's Wedding Shops
- New Posters Appear On Yambol's Streets
- A Yambol Veterinary Clinic
- An Old Wooden Door To A Yambol Town House
- A Riverside view Of Yambol's Diana Hotel Sign
- Yambol Walkway Dark With Tree Shade
- An Ex-Yambol Shop - Now a Space!
- A Plumbing Warehouse On The Outskirts Of Yambol
- A Yambol Urban Shepherd
- Yambol's Wood Stocks Supplier
- A Yambol DIY Garden
- Bulgarian Workers Rolling In Yambol's Yazaki
- ▼ August (26)
My Photo Blog Roll Of Honour
The region of Sofia attracts 45% of all investments in Bulgaria - Business: *The region of Sofia attracts 45% of all investments in Bulgaria* The region of Sofia attracts 45% of all investments in Bulgaria, including ones ...5 months ago