Wednesday 28 October 2009

I've Been Let Down

Well the camera hasn't materialised and I have heard nothing from the donor who was due in Bulgaria on the 21st of this month. "Don't' rely on anyone but yourself", was a piece of Bulgarian advice that was given to me a few years a go here. I must say that rings a truth in the time I have lived here.

My blog is therefore on hold again and I am quite disappointed. My earnings are less than £40 a week working a 40 hour week and I just can't afford three weeks pay to buy the most basic of digital cameras. It remains for me to wait again for another promise of a camera. I just can't believe that my offer of 100,000 EC credits and $20 that has been donated has not been taken up. That's over $120 in old blogging money!

I WAIT AGAIN IN HOPE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive