Monday, 4 January 2010
The Back Of Yambol's Billa Supermarket
What an eyesore! This was taken from the lovely Yambol's Town Park overlooking the River Tundzha. A few years ago this would have been pure nature. The horrible red back of the Billa supermarket is now resident here and a blot on the landscape. Supermarket tactics of an out of town shopping place where access in the main is by car. There are enough derelict areas in the town centre to be developed but supermarkets choose scenic venues for their trade. By the way I avoid shopping here and prefer the local small Bulgarian grocers that give a better personal service and don’t rush you though like cattle.
- ► 2013 (24)
- ► 2012 (34)
- A Faded Yambol Shop Sign
- Look Out! A Speeding Yambol Sledger
- The Yambol Buggy Rider's House
- Fancy An Ice Cold Coca Cola In Yambol?
- Yambol Trees Taller Than An Apartment Block?
- Yambol's Snow Covered Traffic Lights
- A Yambol Man On Crutches - Ice And Snow To Blame
- A Yambol Child Travelling By Sledge
- Yambol's Zlaten Rog Apartment Block
- A Yambol Bee Keeping Shop
- The Yambol Russian Club
- A Yambol Tobbaconist Shop
- Yambol's Pop Folk Singer Elena Yankova Remembered
- A Yambol Ice Cream Stall In Winter
- Yambol's Town Park - Bracket Mushrooms
- A Yambol 1st Floor Outside Toilet
- Yambol's Town Park - Gymnast Figure Statue
- Yambol's Town Park - A Ruined Restaurant
- Yambol Water Fountain - Dry
- Mid-Winter In Yambol City Centre - True!
- A Wonky Yambol Children's Slide
- Children's Fresco On The Back If Yambol Advertisin...
- Nightgowned Models In Yambol City Centre
- A Yambol Tree With Two Faces
- The End Of Murphy's Bar In Yambol
- A New DIY Fashion Jewellery Shop In Yambol
- A New Christmas Light On A Yambol Lamppost
- The Back Of Yambol's Billa Supermarket
- Subsidence In Yambol City Centre
- The Lone Yambol Accordionist
- Husky Dog Weather In Yambol - Not!
- ▼ January (31)
- ► 2009 (275)
My Photo Blog Roll Of Honour
The region of Sofia attracts 45% of all investments in Bulgaria - Business: *The region of Sofia attracts 45% of all investments in Bulgaria* The region of Sofia attracts 45% of all investments in Bulgaria, including ones ...8 months ago