Thursday, 7 January 2010
The End Of Murphy's Bar In Yambol
Murphy's Bar in Yambol city centre has been around for for as long as I can remember. what I can't understand is why the place hasn't shut done years ago. The reason is simple, every time I walk past the place it is empty! I can't say I'm sorry to see it close down it just reminds me of the types of restaurant pub type of places that serve junk food and sterile beer at ridiculous prices in the UK. Whether this was opened initially to attract expatriates from the UK is a mystery, but the business has failed totally in any case.
- ► 2013 (24)
- ► 2012 (34)
- A Faded Yambol Shop Sign
- Look Out! A Speeding Yambol Sledger
- The Yambol Buggy Rider's House
- Fancy An Ice Cold Coca Cola In Yambol?
- Yambol Trees Taller Than An Apartment Block?
- Yambol's Snow Covered Traffic Lights
- A Yambol Man On Crutches - Ice And Snow To Blame
- A Yambol Child Travelling By Sledge
- Yambol's Zlaten Rog Apartment Block
- A Yambol Bee Keeping Shop
- The Yambol Russian Club
- A Yambol Tobbaconist Shop
- Yambol's Pop Folk Singer Elena Yankova Remembered
- A Yambol Ice Cream Stall In Winter
- Yambol's Town Park - Bracket Mushrooms
- A Yambol 1st Floor Outside Toilet
- Yambol's Town Park - Gymnast Figure Statue
- Yambol's Town Park - A Ruined Restaurant
- Yambol Water Fountain - Dry
- Mid-Winter In Yambol City Centre - True!
- A Wonky Yambol Children's Slide
- Children's Fresco On The Back If Yambol Advertisin...
- Nightgowned Models In Yambol City Centre
- A Yambol Tree With Two Faces
- The End Of Murphy's Bar In Yambol
- A New DIY Fashion Jewellery Shop In Yambol
- A New Christmas Light On A Yambol Lamppost
- The Back Of Yambol's Billa Supermarket
- Subsidence In Yambol City Centre
- The Lone Yambol Accordionist
- Husky Dog Weather In Yambol - Not!
- ▼ January (31)
- ► 2009 (275)
My Photo Blog Roll Of Honour
The region of Sofia attracts 45% of all investments in Bulgaria - Business: *The region of Sofia attracts 45% of all investments in Bulgaria* The region of Sofia attracts 45% of all investments in Bulgaria, including ones ...6 months ago