Wednesday, 13 January 2010
Yambol Water Fountain - Dry
Every since first coming to live in Yambol I have only seen this water fountain working a handful of times. Today is a normal day for the fountain which is stone dry. I presume the fountain is not broken, but just not operating to save on water and electric in these hard financial times. No doubt we will see it up and running again in the summer, it makes such a difference and a happy feeling when working.
- ► 2013 (24)
- ► 2012 (34)
- A Faded Yambol Shop Sign
- Look Out! A Speeding Yambol Sledger
- The Yambol Buggy Rider's House
- Fancy An Ice Cold Coca Cola In Yambol?
- Yambol Trees Taller Than An Apartment Block?
- Yambol's Snow Covered Traffic Lights
- A Yambol Man On Crutches - Ice And Snow To Blame
- A Yambol Child Travelling By Sledge
- Yambol's Zlaten Rog Apartment Block
- A Yambol Bee Keeping Shop
- The Yambol Russian Club
- A Yambol Tobbaconist Shop
- Yambol's Pop Folk Singer Elena Yankova Remembered
- A Yambol Ice Cream Stall In Winter
- Yambol's Town Park - Bracket Mushrooms
- A Yambol 1st Floor Outside Toilet
- Yambol's Town Park - Gymnast Figure Statue
- Yambol's Town Park - A Ruined Restaurant
- Yambol Water Fountain - Dry
- Mid-Winter In Yambol City Centre - True!
- A Wonky Yambol Children's Slide
- Children's Fresco On The Back If Yambol Advertisin...
- Nightgowned Models In Yambol City Centre
- A Yambol Tree With Two Faces
- The End Of Murphy's Bar In Yambol
- A New DIY Fashion Jewellery Shop In Yambol
- A New Christmas Light On A Yambol Lamppost
- The Back Of Yambol's Billa Supermarket
- Subsidence In Yambol City Centre
- The Lone Yambol Accordionist
- Husky Dog Weather In Yambol - Not!
- ▼ January (31)
- ► 2009 (275)
My Photo Blog Roll Of Honour
The region of Sofia attracts 45% of all investments in Bulgaria - Business: *The region of Sofia attracts 45% of all investments in Bulgaria* The region of Sofia attracts 45% of all investments in Bulgaria, including ones ...4 months ago