Monday, 8 February 2010
The London Underground In Yambol?
This restaurant has been here in Yambol for a while, but this was the first time I saw this sign outside advertising it. I just struck me that the London Underground motif has nothing to do with restaurants, nor is it modern although it is actually underground in the basement and that's the reason for the name. The Restaurant is called 'The Modern Restaurant'. I've not been in there as I don't frequent restaurants often, I sure they don't have escalators that don't work and ripped seats.
- ► 2013 (24)
- ► 2012 (34)
- A Drinking Fountain In St Nikolai's Church Park Ga...
- Kukeri In Yambol
- A Wind Turbine In A Yambol Garden
- Yambol's Swollen Tundzha River
- The Yambol Wine Barrel Maker's Shop
- A Footbridge Across Yambol's Tundzha River
- Not A Good Place For A White Wall In Yambol
- A Yambol Cycle Shop
- A Simple Yambol Garden
- The English Language Taught In Yambol Schools
- New Credit Advertisement Methods In Yambol Streets...
- A Yambol Home In Need Of Repair
- The Yambol Bicycle Repairer
- Brand New Yambol Pavement Barriers
- Yambol Stalls Closed - Not Due To Snow
- Three Yambol Small Business Stalls By The Bazaar
- My Local Yambol Shop
- Over The Top Advertising In Yambol
- A Bit Of California In Yambol
- Only One Stall Open In The Yambol Bazaar Today
- The London Underground In Yambol?
- A Snowy Tree Lined Yambol Path
- Yambol City Centre Under Snow
- A Yambol Cling Film Wrapped Bar
- Another Yambol Tree Hanging Advertisement
- Yambol's Benkosvski Covered In Snow
- The Original Yambol Euroshop
- A Snow Hidden Yambol Lada
- ▼ February (28)
- ► 2009 (275)
My Photo Blog Roll Of Honour
The region of Sofia attracts 45% of all investments in Bulgaria - Business: *The region of Sofia attracts 45% of all investments in Bulgaria* The region of Sofia attracts 45% of all investments in Bulgaria, including ones ...4 months ago