Tuesday, 13 July 2010
Another Beautiful Yambol Cobblestoned Street
It is a common sight in Yamboll where the streets are patterened by cobblestones and the sight never fails to inmpress. Far better than boring black tarmac that just can't live with the extremes of weather we have here. Cobblestones also slow cars down which is a good thing!
- ► 2013 (24)
- ► 2012 (34)
- A Closer Look At A New Tree Planted In Yambol
- A Great Corner House Building Project Potentially ...
- Tree Growth At Ground Level In Yambol
- An New Business - Now A Closed Business In Yambol
- New Water Works In A Yambol Home
- Pretty Paving Stones On Yambol Streets
- Yambol's Cutest Letterbox - Probably!
- A Sea-Themed Garden Gate In Yambol
- Yambol Basement Jungles
- The Arfa Hotel Just Off The City Centre Limits
- A Massive Tree Shading A Main Yambol Road
- Gypsy Pickings In Yambol
- Yambol Shop Advert Partly Whitewahed Out
- Place To Go For Cheap Motor Oil In Yambol
- Yambol Ladies Attending Flowers
- Vacant Yambol Market Stalls
- A Yambol Garden Wall Made Out Of Rubbish
- A Local Yambol Grocer Store - Nestle Ridden
- Another Beautiful Yambol Cobblestoned Street
- Where Has The Yambol Sign Gone?
- Two Year Old Yambol Apartments Still In Fine Condi...
- Yambol Street Grapes Looking Good
- The Local Yambol Hairdresser
- More New Trees Planted In Yambol Streets
- Yambol Metalwork Maestro
- White Based Trees In A Yambol School Yard
- Doctor Who Tree Monster In Yambol
- A View Of The Balkan Mountains from Yambol
- Burning Bins In Yambol
- A Yambol Cat Fast Asleep
- A Yambol Guard Dog
- ▼ July (31)
- ► 2009 (275)
My Photo Blog Roll Of Honour
The region of Sofia attracts 45% of all investments in Bulgaria - Business: *The region of Sofia attracts 45% of all investments in Bulgaria* The region of Sofia attracts 45% of all investments in Bulgaria, including ones ...4 months ago