Wednesday, 18 August 2010
Ducks Needed, But No Apples On This Yambol Footpath
This is a stretch of footpath in Yambol I often jog along. This time of the year anyone who takes the path needs to duck due to the overhanging trees. Its a pity they aren't apples trees then passers by could easily pick the fruit which would be in easy reach. So it is not only jogging along here but a bit of limbo needed as well!
- ► 2013 (24)
- ► 2012 (34)
- Yambol's ABC Builders Merchant Entrance
- Two Arty Business Structures Vacant In Yambol
- A Netted Car Sales Business In Yambol
- More Sliva In Yambol - A Closer View
- Sliva In Yambol Ready For Picking
- Bright Yellow Weeds In Yambol
- A Yambol Guard Dog In Rubble
- A Landrover Ambulance Parked Up In Yambol
- Just A Statue Platform Now In Yambol
- A Great Spread Of A Tree In The Yambol Hospital Gr...
- Repairs Needed To Yambol's Hospital
- Pumpkin Coming On Nicely In A Yambol Street
- The Old And New In Yambol
- Ducks Needed, But No Apples On This Yambol Footpat...
- A Tree Watering Service In Yambol
- Greens Browns And Yellow In Yambol
- A Nice Place To Sit In Yambol
- A Watch Repair Shop In Yambol
- Scrap In A Yambol Garden
- Wild Street Flowers In Yambol
- A Padlocked Container On A Yambol Garden Gate - Wh...
- Dangling Wires In Yambol
- The Yambol Passport Office
- A Little Corner Of Greenery In Yambol
- A Car With No Handbrake In Yambol
- In And Out Sign For Yambol's Underground Parking
- The Business Centre In Yambol - Another Angle
- A Yambol Town House Backyard
- No Windows But Stones In It's Place In Yambol
- A Yambol Clock Shop
- Four Tiers Of Different Structures On Yambol's Hor...
- ▼ August (31)
- ► 2009 (275)
My Photo Blog Roll Of Honour
The region of Sofia attracts 45% of all investments in Bulgaria - Business: *The region of Sofia attracts 45% of all investments in Bulgaria* The region of Sofia attracts 45% of all investments in Bulgaria, including ones ...8 months ago