Tuesday, 3 August 2010
No Windows But Stones In It's Place In Yambol
Well the basement windows in this old town house in Yambol are no longer there so what better way to block the elements than put a pile of stones. It does the job although the presence isn't hat pretty. Typical practical work without an inkling of fashion.
- ► 2013 (24)
- ► 2012 (34)
- Yambol's ABC Builders Merchant Entrance
- Two Arty Business Structures Vacant In Yambol
- A Netted Car Sales Business In Yambol
- More Sliva In Yambol - A Closer View
- Sliva In Yambol Ready For Picking
- Bright Yellow Weeds In Yambol
- A Yambol Guard Dog In Rubble
- A Landrover Ambulance Parked Up In Yambol
- Just A Statue Platform Now In Yambol
- A Great Spread Of A Tree In The Yambol Hospital Gr...
- Repairs Needed To Yambol's Hospital
- Pumpkin Coming On Nicely In A Yambol Street
- The Old And New In Yambol
- Ducks Needed, But No Apples On This Yambol Footpat...
- A Tree Watering Service In Yambol
- Greens Browns And Yellow In Yambol
- A Nice Place To Sit In Yambol
- A Watch Repair Shop In Yambol
- Scrap In A Yambol Garden
- Wild Street Flowers In Yambol
- A Padlocked Container On A Yambol Garden Gate - Wh...
- Dangling Wires In Yambol
- The Yambol Passport Office
- A Little Corner Of Greenery In Yambol
- A Car With No Handbrake In Yambol
- In And Out Sign For Yambol's Underground Parking
- The Business Centre In Yambol - Another Angle
- A Yambol Town House Backyard
- No Windows But Stones In It's Place In Yambol
- A Yambol Clock Shop
- Four Tiers Of Different Structures On Yambol's Hor...
- ▼ August (31)
- ► 2009 (275)
My Photo Blog Roll Of Honour
The region of Sofia attracts 45% of all investments in Bulgaria - Business: *The region of Sofia attracts 45% of all investments in Bulgaria* The region of Sofia attracts 45% of all investments in Bulgaria, including ones ...6 months ago