Saturday, 22 August 2009
Old Yambol Log Truck Newly Painted
This is a Yambol log truck that I found parked on a side street. It had been recently hand painted and looked like new although it may well be some 20 plus years old. It had been used for learner drivers looking at the blue ‘Y’ sign on the right hand side of the bumper. I just love the character of these trucks, which bump along when they are empty and roll along when topped up with the log winter fuel. The truck looks very happy with the bright new paintwork and smile.
- ► 2013 (24)
- ► 2012 (34)
- ► 2010 (328)
- Public Peaches Untouched In Yambol
- A Classic Bicycle In Yambol
- Another Yambol Street Another Planted Tree
- A Brick Wall Built On A Yambol Street - Why?
- Old Yambol Log Truck Newly Painted
- A Lada Boot Full Of Yambol Homegrown Vegetables
- Galia And Her Niece Working In a Yambol Hardware S...
- A Set Of Yambol Rustic Railings
- Posters In Every Nook And Cranny In Yambol
- A Message On A Yambol Apartment Block
- A Yambol Tree With Lovely Coloured Bark
- A New Gas Metering System In Yambol City Centre
- A Long Vertical Glass Framed Window In Yambol City...
- A Classic Yambol Town House Front Door
- One Of Yambol's Wedding Shops
- New Posters Appear On Yambol's Streets
- A Yambol Veterinary Clinic
- An Old Wooden Door To A Yambol Town House
- A Riverside view Of Yambol's Diana Hotel Sign
- Yambol Walkway Dark With Tree Shade
- An Ex-Yambol Shop - Now a Space!
- A Plumbing Warehouse On The Outskirts Of Yambol
- A Yambol Urban Shepherd
- Yambol's Wood Stocks Supplier
- A Yambol DIY Garden
- Bulgarian Workers Rolling In Yambol's Yazaki
- ▼ August (26)
My Photo Blog Roll Of Honour
The region of Sofia attracts 45% of all investments in Bulgaria - Business: *The region of Sofia attracts 45% of all investments in Bulgaria* The region of Sofia attracts 45% of all investments in Bulgaria, including ones ...8 months ago