Sunday, 23 September 2018
The are hundreds of wild dogs in Yambol. Resting on the streets in during the day and at night you can hear them howling and hunting as some gather in packs. Individually they are harmless, but gathered they are dangerous if you are a vulnerable person or young child.
Friday, 21 September 2018
This is quite common where fruit trees and grapevines are planted outside apartment blocks in Yambol. In this instance it is a fig tree, however besides the figs each year as a bonus I do wonder what is happening to the foundations of the apartment block and whether some serious damage is being inflicted below ground level.
Thursday, 20 September 2018
The simple number 36 painted on a the side of a Yambol apartment block is so unassuming. A grey concrete background with a darker grey coloured number makes it that way. Not meant to stand out in contrast but does enough to be read clearly in a sub camouflaged way.
Wednesday, 19 September 2018
PVC, wood and metal are three types of material used in the build of this unique bench. All recycled I might add Regularly used by locals and typical of DIY benches seen on a daily basis.
Tuesday, 18 September 2018
- One of the Many Wild Dogs of Yambol
- Fig Tree Growing in a Yambol Apartment Block Found...
- The Simple Number 36 on a Yambol Apartment Block
- A Unique, Multi Materialed Bench That Works in Yam...
- Another Yambol Bench Well Worn with Wear
- A Bench With Its Address on the Back in Yambol
- A Communal Carpet Beater Frame Outside a Yambol Ap...
- Eco Friendly Bottled Garden, Typically Seen at Aut...
- A Mysterious Block of Cement in Yambol
- Former Thriving Shop Dead in Yambol
- Vacated 'Fresh' Stand Looks Like a Bandstand in Ya...
- Early Autumn Leaves and Compass Tree in Yambol
- A Yambol Car Hibernating in Summer
- White Lines being Laid on the New Yambol Road
- Brand New Nursery School Now Open in Yambol
- Virgin Tarmac on a Renovated Yambol Road
- Battle of Glory Museum Emblem Displayed in Yambol
- Old Lights, New Building in Yambol
- Daily Life Goes On Yambol Despite Chaos Around
- Official and Unofficial Trees Planted in Yambol
- The River Tundzha Running Through Yambol City Park...
- A Walk Over Yambol's New City Park Bridge
- ▼ September (22)
- ► 2017 (206)
- ► 2013 (24)
- ► 2012 (34)
- ► 2010 (328)
- ► 2009 (275)