Friday, 19 October 2018
there are many second hand clothing shops in Yambol and they thrive with business from folk who can''t afford new clothing. Here is another one. I like this one as I can sit on the wall outside in the shade and wait for my partner who frequents the place.
Thursday, 18 October 2018
Having been luck enough to attend a party at the Kabile Hotel I got the view form the restaurant balcony on the 3rd floor. This is of course the smoking area as smoking is not allowed in the restaurant. (Well at least until 22:00!) You can see Sinbad Fast Food Chain down below still trading at this late hour.
Wednesday, 17 October 2018
Vibrant colours galore amongst the variety of fruit and vegetable mainly locally produced in Yambol's Bazaar. I often take this as a diverted route on my travels as it is just like walking through a garden.
Tuesday, 16 October 2018
Having been in place for decades, tnis semi decagon cover for Yambol's Bazaar goes unnoticed by many folk. Quite unique in design with supporting poles at each angle it is eyes raised each visit to appreciated the art amongst the busy trading that goes on there.
Monday, 15 October 2018
Having taken this picture once before, it is being shown again with swastika which has been added since. These swastikas have been appearing in random places on an increasing frequency. Shame to distort the beauty and peaceful nature of this mural in Yambol
- A New Second Hand Clothing Shop Opens in Yambol
- Sinbad Fast Food Seen From Yambol's Kabile Hotel R...
- Local Produce of in Yambol's Fruit and Vegetable B...
- A Semi Decagon Cover for Yambol's Bazaar
- A Mural on the Wall in Yambol - Plus Swastika
- Yambol's Covered Bazaar Viewed Coming from Rakovsk...
- A Playground replaced the Jet Fighter Plane in Yam...
- New Laid Grass and Shrubs in Yambol
- Probably The Biggest Advert in Yambol
- Clothing Hanging Out to Dry at the Back of Yambol'...
- Road Signs Nailed and Clustered on a Yambol Tree
- First Piles of Autumn Leaves Gathered in Yambol
- A Grape Press in Yambol
- Nectarines and Grapes on A Garden Table in Yambol
- Inside the Rakia House in Yambol
- A Local Rakia Making House in Yambol
- A Young Guard Dog in Yambol
- Plum Stones Discarded in Yambol
- A Public Watering Hole in Yambol's Bazaar
- ▼ October (19)
- ► 2017 (206)
- ► 2013 (24)
- ► 2012 (34)
- ► 2010 (328)
- ► 2009 (275)