Sunday, 20 January 2019
Headin down towards Yambol City Park is Tsar Osvoboditel Street, Lined with many fast food joints and restaurants it is a popular stopping place before and after a walk in the park.
Saturday, 19 January 2019
Friday, 18 January 2019
this sp;ot in Yambol used to have a lovely cafe with an outside seating area on a raised wooden slated platform. For the last ten years a bank called Fibank has turned it onto one of the most boring sights in the City. Sterile!
Thursday, 17 January 2019
If you come to Yambol, don't miss it. The staff are very helpful. The idea of turning the place into culture centre was a great idea. It has some very interesting historical artifacts inside with a multimedia lecture on topics concerned the City if Yambol.
Wednesday, 16 January 2019
Not a pretty sight no matter how yo look at it, bu this old Yambol drain still comes tot he rescue in time of flooding sapping up the excess water into underground canal systems.
- Tsar Osvoboditel Street Down to Yambol City Park
- The Grand West Face of Yambol's Bezistena
- Boring Bank in Yambol - Fibank
- Yambol's Bezistena Highly Recommended
- Old Drain in Yambol, But Still Works In Flood Time...
- Sleeping Stray Dog on Shopfront in Yambol
- Metal Wheelie Bins Don't Go Up In Smoke in Yambol
- The Long Walk Southwards in Yambol city Park
- Blue Santa Still Standing in Yambol
- Yambol's 1930 Women in the Winter Sun
- Parading Parasols in Yambol City Centre
- Fallen Tree in Yambol City Park
- Clock Garden in Yambol City Centre
- Winter Sunset in Yambol
- Left over Sleigh From Christmas in Yambol City Par...
- Bridge Crossing The River Tundzha By Yambol's Park...
- Tree Top Left Behind on Fence in Yambol
- New Changing Rooms For Young Footballers in Yambol...
- The Falcon's Bike Club Monument in Yambol City Par...
- Yambol City Park Swarming With People
- ▼ January (20)
- ► 2018 (363)
- ► 2017 (206)
- ► 2013 (24)
- ► 2012 (34)
- ► 2010 (328)
- ► 2009 (275)