Tuesday, 5 January 2010
A New Christmas Light On A Yambol Lamppost
Having mentioned before that Yambol reuses all their public Christmas displays year in year out, I found one that was new! It is a simple moon shaped star tapped into the Yambol lamppost wiring to light up at night when the light goes on. I think it actually looks just as effective against a clear blue Yambol sky and like the idea that it is not a gimmicky American ‘Father Christmas’ style display, but a more classical format of the travelling Bethlehem star.
- ► 2013 (24)
- ► 2012 (34)
- A Faded Yambol Shop Sign
- Look Out! A Speeding Yambol Sledger
- The Yambol Buggy Rider's House
- Fancy An Ice Cold Coca Cola In Yambol?
- Yambol Trees Taller Than An Apartment Block?
- Yambol's Snow Covered Traffic Lights
- A Yambol Man On Crutches - Ice And Snow To Blame
- A Yambol Child Travelling By Sledge
- Yambol's Zlaten Rog Apartment Block
- A Yambol Bee Keeping Shop
- The Yambol Russian Club
- A Yambol Tobbaconist Shop
- Yambol's Pop Folk Singer Elena Yankova Remembered
- A Yambol Ice Cream Stall In Winter
- Yambol's Town Park - Bracket Mushrooms
- A Yambol 1st Floor Outside Toilet
- Yambol's Town Park - Gymnast Figure Statue
- Yambol's Town Park - A Ruined Restaurant
- Yambol Water Fountain - Dry
- Mid-Winter In Yambol City Centre - True!
- A Wonky Yambol Children's Slide
- Children's Fresco On The Back If Yambol Advertisin...
- Nightgowned Models In Yambol City Centre
- A Yambol Tree With Two Faces
- The End Of Murphy's Bar In Yambol
- A New DIY Fashion Jewellery Shop In Yambol
- A New Christmas Light On A Yambol Lamppost
- The Back Of Yambol's Billa Supermarket
- Subsidence In Yambol City Centre
- The Lone Yambol Accordionist
- Husky Dog Weather In Yambol - Not!
- ▼ January (31)
- ► 2009 (275)
My Photo Blog Roll Of Honour
The region of Sofia attracts 45% of all investments in Bulgaria - Business: *The region of Sofia attracts 45% of all investments in Bulgaria* The region of Sofia attracts 45% of all investments in Bulgaria, including ones ...4 months ago