Thursday 22 October 2009

Camera Now Due - Also A Tip For Bloggers

My donor for the camera should be in Bulgaria bow and I await with baited breath for him to contact me so I can start snapping away again. It may seem strange to people why I can't buy a cheap digital camera here, but unless you know Bulgaria and how much money people earn working here you won’t fully realise how hard up people are. I make a little money by writing sponsored articles on my other sites, but this is for supporting the Bulgarian family who have taken me into their home in Yambol.

While I wait for my donated camera to arrive I thought I’d take the opportunity to tell you about am article submission site called Article Alley that you may want to consider using if you write articles with your pictures. It is free to register and once in just a few moments to post your article for into the date-base for other reader on the site to read or even consider republishing with full credit to you the author.

I have been using Article Alley now for a few weeks and it has been of good benefit getting more readers checking out the article and clicking onto the site where it originated from, hence more traffic and of course more chance of getting more work from sponsors who want posts written for them. You can also use other authors’ posts on your own blog if you are stuck for a post or having blogger’s block.

Well this aside I really do hope that the camera turns up and I am on the streets of Yambol again, it feels like a lifetime away since I last did that. Thank you all who read this for being so patient.

ps
I am still open to offers from anyone who can offer a more up to date camera with the 100,000 EC credits and $20 as a barter!
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive