Friday, 12 January 2018
New Complex Nearly Complete in Yambol's City Park
Having regularly jogged past this North end of Yambol's City Park I have seen this complex being developed step by step. Now it is nearly complete. I think it is a hotel complex.
- Diana Palace Hotel, The Poshest Hotel in Yambol
- Snow Covered Bridge over The Rose Garden Moat in Y...
- A Snow Cushioned Bench in Yambol's City Park
- Ex-Restaurant with Wooden Facade in Yambol
- Sunken road Sign in Yambol
- Hunting Goddess Diana, Her Shadow and Hound in Yam...
- Yambol's River Tundzha Heading South
- Another Female Statue in Yambol City Park
- The Snow Covered Fountain in Yambol's City Park
- Cobblestones Still Popular on Roads in Yambol
- The Addams Family House in Yambol
- Yambol Tennis Club Benches
- No Yambol Coffee Drinkers Out Today
- Yambol Ladies of 1931 With White Shawls
- Outdoor Snow Covered Gymnasium Deserted In Yambol'...
- Yambol's City Park Workers' Workplace
- Yambol's River Tundzha After Snowfall
- Saint Nicholas and The Ice Princess Still Standing...
- 7 Up or 7 down in Yambol's Kaufland Supermarket
- New Complex Nearly Complete in Yambol's City Park
- Christmas Reindeer and Sleigh Still Out in Yambol
- No Fruit and Vegetables Today in Yambol's Bazaar
- Locals Ready to Dive for the Cross on Saint Jordan...
- Saint Jordan Day (6th January) Service in Yambol
- Yambol Anglers Fishing in the Tundzha River
- Yambol's City Museum Air Conditioning System
- The Wooden Horse in Yambol's City Park
- All Drinking Fountains Working in Yambol's City Pa...
- Yambol City Centre Fountains Turned off for Winter...
- Yambol's Tennis Courts Prepared for Winter
- New Year Orchestra Concert in Yambol's City Centre...
- ▼ January (31)
- ► 2017 (206)
- ► 2013 (24)
- ► 2012 (34)
- ► 2010 (328)
- ► 2009 (275)