Sunday, 4 February 2018
A School Playground in Yambol
Walking past one of Yambol's many schools today it was noticeable that this playground had some good combinations of urban life and nature. I hope those trees develop and give a little more dominance in years to come.
- White Christmas in Yambol This Week
- St Nikolai's Church After Snow in Yambol
- The Kukeri Festival Continues to Climax in Yambol
- Kukeri Are in Yambol
- The Martenitsa Stall in Yambol
- Yambol Preparing for the Famous Kukeri Event
- A Healthy Silver Birch Tree in Yambol
- A Piece of No Man's Land in Yambol City Centre
- A Typical Small Apartment Block Entrance With The ...
- Arfa Hotel and Restaurant in Yambol
- Flora Behind Bars Wanting to Break Free in Yambol
- An Old Yambol Town House Facade - That's All
- A Yambol Tree Stripped for the Benefit of No Smash...
- Yambol's Dr Kalina Karadimova Remembered With Road...
- A Typical Watch Repair Hut in Yambol
- The Lonely Dog in a Derelict Yambol House
- A Tank in Yambol's Fire Brigade Station Car Park. ...
- Road Sign Nailed to a Tree in Yambol
- New Nursery School Nearing Completion in Yambol
- A Bee House in Yambol
- Someone Is Going To Get Wet in Yambol
- A Quaint Little Church Near Yambol's City Centre
- Christmas Decorations Still on Yambol's Christmas ...
- Secondary School St. Kliment Ohridski Being Renova...
- A School Playground in Yambol
- A Sealed off Entrance to one of Yambol's Apartment...
- Blues for a Car Driver in Yambol's Blue Zone
- Colourful Sky over Yambol
- ▼ February (28)
- ► 2017 (206)
- ► 2013 (24)
- ► 2012 (34)
- ► 2010 (328)
- ► 2009 (275)