Tuesday, 13 March 2018
Major Pedestrian Pathway Renovation in Yambol City Centre
There is a major renovation well under way on the main pedestrian highway leading into Yambol Town Centre. This is noisy and inconvenient right now but I'm sure this rewards will be worth it.
- Fountains With No Water in Yambol City Centre
- A Barred Window Looking into the Turkish Mosque in...
- A View from the West Side of the Turkish Mosque in...
- Unobserved Mini Garden Under a Yambol Tree
- A Rock in Yambol's Turkish Mosque Wall
- No Swingers in Yambol Today
- Advice: Don't Eat Yellow Snow in Yambol
- Spring Snow in Yambol
- Neglected Community Seating Area in Yambol's Main ...
- Ant Sculpture in Yambol's City Park
- Martenitsa Hanging From Trees in Yambol
- Wet Walls in Yambol? Problem Solved..
- Security Check Into Yambol's Hospital In Times Gon...
- Concrete Umbrella Between Two Yambol Hospital Buil...
- A Statue On The Outskirts of Yambol En Route To Ka...
- The Museum and Mosque a Stone's Throw Away in Yamb...
- Never Ending Fencing in Yambol
- The Best Club in Yambol?
- Major Pedestrian Pathway Renovation in Yambol City...
- Modern Machinery Leaves Tree Graveyard in Yambol
- Two Garages with Two toned Colours in Yambol
- A Lada Police Car Parked up in Yambol
- A Slide Postal Delivery System in Yambol
- An Old Drinking Fountain in Yambol
- Pastel Coloured Benches Lined Up In Yambol
- Statue of a Pregnant Woman Outside Yambol's Matern...
- Celebrating Bulgaria's Independence in Yambol
- Frozen Fountain Pool in Yambol City Centre
- Yambol's Mosque Under Snow
- Snowman in Yambol
- ▼ March (30)
- ► 2017 (206)
- ► 2013 (24)
- ► 2012 (34)
- ► 2010 (328)
- ► 2009 (275)