Saturday, 30 January 2010
Look Out! A Speeding Yambol Sledger
As I made my way up the steep snow covered Borovets Hill in Yambol I had to jump out of the way of a speeding sledge coming down. I just caught the back end of the sledger as I saw him disappear uncontrolled down the hill. I don't know what became of the sledger, I just hope he didn't hurt himself when his run ended. As you can see I was quite a way up the hill with at least one kilometre climbed. I just wish I had a sledge to do the same thing.
- ► 2013 (24)
- ► 2012 (34)
- A Faded Yambol Shop Sign
- Look Out! A Speeding Yambol Sledger
- The Yambol Buggy Rider's House
- Fancy An Ice Cold Coca Cola In Yambol?
- Yambol Trees Taller Than An Apartment Block?
- Yambol's Snow Covered Traffic Lights
- A Yambol Man On Crutches - Ice And Snow To Blame
- A Yambol Child Travelling By Sledge
- Yambol's Zlaten Rog Apartment Block
- A Yambol Bee Keeping Shop
- The Yambol Russian Club
- A Yambol Tobbaconist Shop
- Yambol's Pop Folk Singer Elena Yankova Remembered
- A Yambol Ice Cream Stall In Winter
- Yambol's Town Park - Bracket Mushrooms
- A Yambol 1st Floor Outside Toilet
- Yambol's Town Park - Gymnast Figure Statue
- Yambol's Town Park - A Ruined Restaurant
- Yambol Water Fountain - Dry
- Mid-Winter In Yambol City Centre - True!
- A Wonky Yambol Children's Slide
- Children's Fresco On The Back If Yambol Advertisin...
- Nightgowned Models In Yambol City Centre
- A Yambol Tree With Two Faces
- The End Of Murphy's Bar In Yambol
- A New DIY Fashion Jewellery Shop In Yambol
- A New Christmas Light On A Yambol Lamppost
- The Back Of Yambol's Billa Supermarket
- Subsidence In Yambol City Centre
- The Lone Yambol Accordionist
- Husky Dog Weather In Yambol - Not!
- ▼ January (31)
- ► 2009 (275)
My Photo Blog Roll Of Honour
The region of Sofia attracts 45% of all investments in Bulgaria - Business: *The region of Sofia attracts 45% of all investments in Bulgaria* The region of Sofia attracts 45% of all investments in Bulgaria, including ones ...4 months ago