Thursday 16 July 2009

Yambol's Army Cadet Training Recruitment Offcie

Yambol's Cadet Army Training Recruitment Offcie
In Yambol city centre there is a cadet training recruitment office, where I often wait outside while Galia is in one of her favourite women’s fashion shop across the road. The pictures on the window look quite exciting, but I have never seen anyone walk in or out of the office in all the years I have been here. There is also another window next to the one that has the advertising posters that give a pictorial history of the Bulgarian army going back to the world wars and the fight for Bulgarian Independence against the Ottoman rule. I have spend literally hours looking at these pictures of men trained to kill whilst just killing time myself.

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive