Thursday, 12 July 2018
Another Statue Stand Without Statue in Yambol City Park
Yet another statue that has been removed from its stand in Yambol City Park. This etching on the stand have also been erased leaving no clue as to who this related to. Would be a good idea to put another statue in its place, but maybe the authorities want this as a reminder of bygone times.
- 1 Lev Shop Business Closed Down
- New Cemented Place for Dustbin Wheelie Bins in Yam...
- Car Wash With a View in Yambol
- A Childrens' Slide That Isn't in Yambol
- Sunset Over Yambol's River Tundzha
- Sunrise at Kabile near Yambol
- A Sheltered Area to SIt in Yambol City Park
- A Selection of Gas Meters in Yambol
- The Common Gecko in Yambol
- Inside Yambol's St Nicholas Church
- Another Statue Stand Without Statue in Yambol City...
- Striking Coloured Tree and Shrubs in Yambol City C...
- Pretty Serious Roadworks in Yambol
- A Watering Area for Visitors in Yambol City Park
- A Semi-Circled Covered Seating Area in Yambol City...
- Headless Statue Due to Vandals in Yambol City Park...
- A Small Memorial Facade in Yambol City Park
- Ring of Benches for Communal Groups in Yambol City...
- Chess Table Seating Area in Yambol City Park
- Vacant Statues in Yambol City Park
- Beautiful Day But Empty Park in Yambol
- Bright Electric Power Grid Components in Yambol
- ▼ July (22)
- ► 2017 (206)
- ► 2013 (24)
- ► 2012 (34)
- ► 2010 (328)
- ► 2009 (275)