Tuesday, 25 July 2017
This small Yambol convenience store is called Joro after the owner. It is frequently used and Bulgarian owned and run. Unfortunately the owner Joro died recently, you can see the poster reminding us of this on the window. The other beauty about this is it still holds the tradition of not opening on Sunday! We will still continue to call the shop Joro.
Monday, 24 July 2017
This is my local Greengrocer shop in Yambol selling mainly fruit and vegetable but has other goodies including freshly squeezed juice made on site. The staff are always polite and helpful making a visit to shop there a pleasure. Just love small family shops such as these in Yambol.
Sunday, 23 July 2017
You will find a growing amount of big yellow recycling bins in Yambol now. This one is closest to my home. The local council finally caught on to what the Gypsies here have been doing for decades, collecting and selling on used material. Notice the point of entry which is made just small enough to stop pilfering from the bin.
- Joro, A Small Yambol Convenience Store
- My Local Greengrocer Store in Yambol
- Big Yellow Recycling Bins in Yambol
- A Very Old Coca Cola Advertisement in Yambol
- Graffiti Statement in Yambol - A Mystery to Most
- Directions to Yambol's War Museum
- Yambol's Raiffeisen Bank
- Wheelchair Access in Yambol
- Yambol's Business College
- GERB and Mafia Links in Yambol
- Easycredit Fly Sticker Advertising Wherever You Go...
- A Car With Clashing Colours Parked Up in Yambol
- A Yambol Zebra Crossing on Dimitar Blagoev Street
- One of Yambol's Vilton Stores Taking in a Delivery...
- Yambol's Borovets Bus Shelter
- A Mini Bazaar in Yambol's Borovets Area
- An Imposing Tower Block in Yambol's Borovets Area
- A Yambol Road Sign for Drunk Drivers
- Another Yambol Credit Bank Invades
- Brand New Wall and Entrance to a Yambol Home
- St Nikolai Church - Always Photogenic
- Inside St Nikolai Church in Yambol City Centre
- A Watering Place without Water in Yambol
- Lovely Cakes in Yambol's Kaufland Supermarket
- ▼ July (24)
- ► 2013 (24)
- ► 2012 (34)
- ► 2010 (328)
- ► 2009 (275)
My Photo Blog Roll Of Honour
The region of Sofia attracts 45% of all investments in Bulgaria - Business: *The region of Sofia attracts 45% of all investments in Bulgaria* The region of Sofia attracts 45% of all investments in Bulgaria, including ones ...5 months ago