Tuesday, 19 September 2017
To me this is an eyesore, but gambling is an international virus which is part and parcel of human nature. Club 21 is the name of this particular gambling institution in the heart of Yambol City Centre, albeit you only have to be over 18 to enter. Funny you only hear about winners in gambling genres!
Monday, 18 September 2017
This man flame grilling locally grown peppers is a common sight this time of year in Yambol. A very simple and rewarding affair where the food is prepared for Winter feasts in the extreme cold weather experienced here. It goes without saying that we did the same thing this week.
Sunday, 17 September 2017
In Yambol, especially in the city Centre area you will often see three flags flying. On for Yambol, Bulgarian and the EU. There can be found just outside the Municipal Offices by the beautiful fountains.
- Yambol's Club 21 For Over 18s
- Homemade Flame Grilled Peppers on Yambol Streets
- Local, National and European Flags Flying in Yambo...
- Rust On Yambol's City Centre Paving Showpiece
- The Cost of Candles in Yambol's Churches
- Old Agfa Foto Sign Still Up In Yambol
- Repairing Yambol's City Centre Paving
- A Couple of Yambol Ventilations Pipes Diverted
- Christmas Decorations Still Up At Yambol's Municip...
- Another Yambol's Battle of Glory Museum Tank
- Yambol's Women in 1931
- Yambol's Tundzha River Covered With Duckweed
- A Romantic Seating Area in Yambol City Park
- Abstract Sculpture in Yambol City Park
- A Yambol Currency Exchange Bureau
- Inside Yambol's Battle of Glory Museum
- Yambol's City Park Water Fountain
- A Panther Tank in Yambol's War Museum
- Watering Yambol's Tennis Club Courts
- ▼ September (19)
- ► 2013 (24)
- ► 2012 (34)
- ► 2010 (328)
- ► 2009 (275)
My Photo Blog Roll Of Honour
The region of Sofia attracts 45% of all investments in Bulgaria - Business: *The region of Sofia attracts 45% of all investments in Bulgaria* The region of Sofia attracts 45% of all investments in Bulgaria, including ones ...7 months ago