Tuesday, 30 December 2008
The Yambol Polytechnic is where most Yambol students attend once leaving high school. Situated just 200 metres from the town centre and next to the beautiful Yambol Town Park, thousands of Yambol students attend courses there before going out to work or moving on into higher Education either abroad or in other bigger town and cities in Bulgaria.
- ► 2013 (24)
- ► 2012 (34)
- ► 2010 (328)
- ► 2009 (275)
- Eating and Drinking Outside a Yambol Street Cafe o...
- Yambol's Polytechnic
- Yambol's Coach Booking Office
- Yambol's Main Post Office
- One of Many Casinos in Yambol
- Yambol Christmas Lights Display
- Yambol Garden Set For Winter
- Yambol's Theatre - A Closer View
- St Nikolai's Church - A view from the North
- A Bit of Yambol Culture
- Tables and Chairs Still Out in Yambol
- Still Leaves on Trees in December in Yambol
- Yambol's Giant Administration Building Nearly Comp...
- New Yambol Shopping Complex
- A Yambol Back Street View
- Yambol Hospital Complex
- Burnt Out Car In The Back Streets of Yambol
- A Yambol Obraztsov Dom - Model Home
- Yambol Lada Estate Police Car
- Hearse Parked Outside Yambol Hospital
- Yambol Fruit Tree in December
- Typical Yambol Stray Dog
- Remembering the Dead on Yambol Doors
- A Yambol 'Nursery' School Playground?
- Operation Lada in Yambol
- Upper Bazaar Area at 5:00 in the Evening
- A Goods Train in Yambol
- Yambol Bread Factory
- English and Berbartov Football Shirts in Yambol
- The Earth Moving Trees of Yambol
- Additional Tables and Chairs in a Yambol Park Area...
- ▼ December (31)
My Photo Blog Roll Of Honour
The region of Sofia attracts 45% of all investments in Bulgaria - Business: *The region of Sofia attracts 45% of all investments in Bulgaria* The region of Sofia attracts 45% of all investments in Bulgaria, including ones ...7 months ago