Friday, 13 February 2009
Bookseller or Fruit Seller?
This trader is hiding away in the bookstall hut on this slightly chilly morning. Although a bookstall that sells new and secondhand books, poster, there are extras. On the wirey legged chair are some goodies including fruit, including apples, bananas and preserved dates to offer passers by. Why not, it is just as good as the bazaar fruit and vegetables and a damn sight better than the supermarket stuff?
- ► 2013 (24)
- ► 2012 (34)
- ► 2010 (328)
- The Yambol History Museum Statues
- A Former Fireplace Now Outside?
- Derelict Homes in Yambol
- An Attractive Corregated Iron Shelter
- Yambol's Regional History Museum
- Corner Building
- St Nikolai's Church - An Arched Window
- Two Working Huts Not Working
- Two Black Trees - One White Wall
- The Scratchcard Seller
- Ready, Steady Go!
- Yambol Centre Flower Garden Ready For Action
- Driving Westward Over the River Tundzha
- The Wine Journalist Restaurant
- The River Tundzha - The Other Face
- Bookseller or Fruit Seller?
- Yambol's Greek Goddess Diana - A Different Pose
- Zagorka - Тhe Number One Beer In Bulgaria
- Whacky Races in Yambol
- A Fat Yambol Cat Fed On Fish Donations
- The Tables And Chairs Are Out In Yambol Again
- Moulded Staircase
- Stack Of Used Car Tyres
- A Simple Yambol Chimney
- Escalators in Yambol
- A Fine Place for a Vine
- An Official Bulgarian Road Sign
- After The Gypsy Road Sweepers Have Been
- Grapes on the First Floor of Block 19
- ▼ February (29)
My Photo Blog Roll Of Honour
The region of Sofia attracts 45% of all investments in Bulgaria - Business: *The region of Sofia attracts 45% of all investments in Bulgaria* The region of Sofia attracts 45% of all investments in Bulgaria, including ones ...6 months ago