Friday, 27 February 2009
A Former Fireplace Now Outside?
This remains an enigma to me as I thought at first it was a fireplace of a former home that had been knocked down. Looking again the surround doesn't really look like it was a home. So why an outside fireplace? Is it an fireplace or something else? It is situated just opposite the entrance the posh Diana Hotel entrance. Any ideas anyone?
- ► 2013 (24)
- ► 2012 (34)
- ► 2010 (328)
- The Yambol History Museum Statues
- A Former Fireplace Now Outside?
- Derelict Homes in Yambol
- An Attractive Corregated Iron Shelter
- Yambol's Regional History Museum
- Corner Building
- St Nikolai's Church - An Arched Window
- Two Working Huts Not Working
- Two Black Trees - One White Wall
- The Scratchcard Seller
- Ready, Steady Go!
- Yambol Centre Flower Garden Ready For Action
- Driving Westward Over the River Tundzha
- The Wine Journalist Restaurant
- The River Tundzha - The Other Face
- Bookseller or Fruit Seller?
- Yambol's Greek Goddess Diana - A Different Pose
- Zagorka - Тhe Number One Beer In Bulgaria
- Whacky Races in Yambol
- A Fat Yambol Cat Fed On Fish Donations
- The Tables And Chairs Are Out In Yambol Again
- Moulded Staircase
- Stack Of Used Car Tyres
- A Simple Yambol Chimney
- Escalators in Yambol
- A Fine Place for a Vine
- An Official Bulgarian Road Sign
- After The Gypsy Road Sweepers Have Been
- Grapes on the First Floor of Block 19
- ▼ February (29)
My Photo Blog Roll Of Honour
The region of Sofia attracts 45% of all investments in Bulgaria - Business: *The region of Sofia attracts 45% of all investments in Bulgaria* The region of Sofia attracts 45% of all investments in Bulgaria, including ones ...7 months ago