Friday 9 January 2009

Frostbitten Stray Dog in Yambol

Frostbitten Stray Dog in YambolAs I walk along the frozen streets of Yambol this morning, temperatures were down to -10 C a few hours ago and I see another stray dog. These dogs sleep out at night. They are scared of humans so as I approach the dog trots off with a severe limping action. It must have had frostbite on its paws. Feeling sorry for these animals is all you can do. I love dogs were do you start and were do you stop to help the hundreds of these stray dogs that are in Yambol alone. They are fed well by a passing public, but the extreme cold and being run over by cars are their main hazzards right now.

1 comment:

  1. Oh I am very sorry for these stray dogs....same situation here.....in between, I loved your new layout....

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive