Friday 16 January 2009

Iced Up Carpets Out To Dry

Iced Up Carpets Out To DryEven with snow, ice and rain all in one day, the carpets are still our on thw washing line to dry. It might take a few weeks, but they dry out soon. These aren't the only things hanging out to dry. As I look at the apartments, hundreds of items of clothes are out. These were as stiff as a board in the sub-zero temperatures. You just can't get stuff dry that is iced up, but who am I to argue, this system has been going on for decades.

3 comments:

  1. Seeing this picture reminds me of my younger days at home - our washing would freeze in cold weather - sheets and towels were stiff like cardboard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello there, nice to leave a comment in this page,the photo is so nice it's truly make me a little bit sad,flash back my mine to the world when i was young before

    ReplyDelete
  3. please! tell me more about your place and where about,I AM FROM SMALL COUNTRY MALAYSIA.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive