Friday, 15 June 2018
Insulting Name 'Lucky Cow' Seen in Yambol Supermarket
I found this quite funny but was shocked initially with the name of this packet of sirene cheese. Lucky Cow is an insulting way of addressing someone albeit quite innocent in its conception without a wider knowledge of the English langage. Needless to say I did''t buy it, but not from the point of the name.
- ► 2019 (203)
- Grapevine Jungle in Neglected Yambol Home
- Blocked Garage Entrance Mystery in Yambol
- Cobblestone Maestro in Yambol
- Stairway to Heaven - Not in Yambol
- Street Grown Figs Looking Good in Yambol
- The Museum of Battle Glory Entrance in Yambol
- An Accidental Bitter/Sweet Decorated Lamp Post in ...
- Neglect and Waste a Common Sight in Yambol
- Sliva (Plums) Ripe for Picking on Yambol Streets
- A Row Of Post Boxes in a Yambol Apartment Block
- Inside An Elevator In One Of Yambol's Apartment Bl...
- Euro 1 Zone Shop Prominent in Yambol's City Centre...
- Children, Cuddly Toys Playing Sardines in Yambol C...
- Linden Tree Lined Street in Yambol City Centre
- Linden Tree Blossoms Ready for Picking in Yambol
- Insulting Name 'Lucky Cow' Seen in Yambol Supermar...
- Dragonfly Hovering Over The Pond in Yambol City Pa...
- Graffiti Art on Canvas Rather than Walls in Yambol...
- A Heron on the Banks of Yambol's River Tundzha
- Yambol's City Park Bridge Nearing Completion
- Yambol's Tundzha River Flowing Southwards Seen Fro...
- Red Sycamore Seeds Ready to Helicopter Down in Yam...
- Lilies Flowering In Yambol's City Park Pond
- Cats Sleeping on a Car Bonnet in Yambol
- Yambol's Only Ginkgo Biloba Tree in Yambol City Pa...
- The Only Ginkgo Biloba Tree Known in Yambol
- Three Boys a Fish and a Water Fountain in Yambol C...
- Butterfly Nestling Amongst Beautiful Roses in Yamb...
- Great Setting For Romantic Couples in Yambol City ...
- Bakadzhik Seen From Yambol
- ▼ June (30)
- ► 2017 (206)
- ► 2013 (24)
- ► 2012 (34)
- ► 2010 (328)
- ► 2009 (275)