Tuesday, 5 June 2018
The Only Ginkgo Biloba Tree Known in Yambol
As far as I know this is the only place in Yambol where you will find a Ginkgo Biloba tree. (Just the label given here.) Prior to this year this label was not here and not many people knew about it. A friend pointed it out to me some seven or eight years ago. Can you guess where it is situated?
- Children, Cuddly Toys Playing Sardines in Yambol C...
- Linden Tree Lined Street in Yambol City Centre
- Linden Tree Blossoms Ready for Picking in Yambol
- Insulting Name 'Lucky Cow' Seen in Yambol Supermar...
- Dragonfly Hovering Over The Pond in Yambol City Pa...
- Graffiti Art on Canvas Rather than Walls in Yambol...
- A Heron on the Banks of Yambol's River Tundzha
- Yambol's City Park Bridge Nearing Completion
- Yambol's Tundzha River Flowing Southwards Seen Fro...
- Red Sycamore Seeds Ready to Helicopter Down in Yam...
- Lilies Flowering In Yambol's City Park Pond
- Cats Sleeping on a Car Bonnet in Yambol
- Yambol's Only Ginkgo Biloba Tree in Yambol City Pa...
- The Only Ginkgo Biloba Tree Known in Yambol
- Three Boys a Fish and a Water Fountain in Yambol C...
- Butterfly Nestling Amongst Beautiful Roses in Yamb...
- Great Setting For Romantic Couples in Yambol City ...
- Bakadzhik Seen From Yambol
- ▼ June (18)
- ► 2017 (206)
- ► 2013 (24)
- ► 2012 (34)
- ► 2010 (328)
- ► 2009 (275)