Saturday, 9 June 2018
Red Sycamore Seeds Ready to Helicopter Down in Yambol
I've seen literally hundreds of sycamore trees and their helicopter seeds ready to fall, but this is the first time I have seen a red variety. What fun it is to throw these seeds in the air and watch them helicopter down to the ground directed by the wind; Childish but fun!
- Children, Cuddly Toys Playing Sardines in Yambol C...
- Linden Tree Lined Street in Yambol City Centre
- Linden Tree Blossoms Ready for Picking in Yambol
- Insulting Name 'Lucky Cow' Seen in Yambol Supermar...
- Dragonfly Hovering Over The Pond in Yambol City Pa...
- Graffiti Art on Canvas Rather than Walls in Yambol...
- A Heron on the Banks of Yambol's River Tundzha
- Yambol's City Park Bridge Nearing Completion
- Yambol's Tundzha River Flowing Southwards Seen Fro...
- Red Sycamore Seeds Ready to Helicopter Down in Yam...
- Lilies Flowering In Yambol's City Park Pond
- Cats Sleeping on a Car Bonnet in Yambol
- Yambol's Only Ginkgo Biloba Tree in Yambol City Pa...
- The Only Ginkgo Biloba Tree Known in Yambol
- Three Boys a Fish and a Water Fountain in Yambol C...
- Butterfly Nestling Amongst Beautiful Roses in Yamb...
- Great Setting For Romantic Couples in Yambol City ...
- Bakadzhik Seen From Yambol
- ▼ June (18)
- ► 2017 (206)
- ► 2013 (24)
- ► 2012 (34)
- ► 2010 (328)
- ► 2009 (275)