Monday, 11 June 2018
Yambol's City Park Bridge Nearing Completion
It has been quite a few months were the public cannot enter Yambol City Park due to the bridge being closed for renovation. There is now signs that it is nearing completion and will be so much more convenient for thousands who have to walk to the North entrance some distance away.
- Grapevine Jungle in Neglected Yambol Home
- Blocked Garage Entrance Mystery in Yambol
- Cobblestone Maestro in Yambol
- Stairway to Heaven - Not in Yambol
- Street Grown Figs Looking Good in Yambol
- The Museum of Battle Glory Entrance in Yambol
- An Accidental Bitter/Sweet Decorated Lamp Post in ...
- Neglect and Waste a Common Sight in Yambol
- Sliva (Plums) Ripe for Picking on Yambol Streets
- A Row Of Post Boxes in a Yambol Apartment Block
- Inside An Elevator In One Of Yambol's Apartment Bl...
- Euro 1 Zone Shop Prominent in Yambol's City Centre...
- Children, Cuddly Toys Playing Sardines in Yambol C...
- Linden Tree Lined Street in Yambol City Centre
- Linden Tree Blossoms Ready for Picking in Yambol
- Insulting Name 'Lucky Cow' Seen in Yambol Supermar...
- Dragonfly Hovering Over The Pond in Yambol City Pa...
- Graffiti Art on Canvas Rather than Walls in Yambol...
- A Heron on the Banks of Yambol's River Tundzha
- Yambol's City Park Bridge Nearing Completion
- Yambol's Tundzha River Flowing Southwards Seen Fro...
- Red Sycamore Seeds Ready to Helicopter Down in Yam...
- Lilies Flowering In Yambol's City Park Pond
- Cats Sleeping on a Car Bonnet in Yambol
- Yambol's Only Ginkgo Biloba Tree in Yambol City Pa...
- The Only Ginkgo Biloba Tree Known in Yambol
- Three Boys a Fish and a Water Fountain in Yambol C...
- Butterfly Nestling Amongst Beautiful Roses in Yamb...
- Great Setting For Romantic Couples in Yambol City ...
- Bakadzhik Seen From Yambol
- ▼ June (30)
- ► 2017 (206)
- ► 2013 (24)
- ► 2012 (34)
- ► 2010 (328)
- ► 2009 (275)